Big, juicy, crunchy chicken is coming to town! Ready for the second round of crunchy, spicy chicken, Rotorua?
In celebration of our second grand opening in 5 Maisey Place, Fairy Springs, Rotorua, we are giving one lucky person A YEARS SUPPLY OF CHICKEN! Listen on The Edge for all the details and come on down on the opening day between 11:30am and 1:30pm for your chance to win. We have heaps of spot prizes, goody bags and juicy deals only available on the day. It'll be a great day for friends and family.
Please see full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions;
- Prize of years supply of chicken amount of $520 in Texas Chicken Vouchers.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of prize draw (14th December to 14th December 2019).
- Only valid at Texas Chicken Rotorua (or All Texas chicken locations depending on preference)
- The full amount of vouchers can be redeemed in one transaction.
- If the total order does not amount to the full voucher amount no change will be given.
- If the total of the transaction is more than the value of the voucher, immediate payment of the balance will be required at the time of order.
- The entry period for the prize draw will commence at 11:30 am New Zealand Time ("NZD") on 14th December and will close at 1:30 pm same day on 14th December 2018 ("Closing Date").
- All entrants are subject to the terms and conditions of the lock box prize and Texas Chicken’s year supply of chicken terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to participate and have a NZ residency. The prize draw is not open to employees, family members and/or contractors of Texas Chicken or Mediaworks.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), and by the decisions of Texas Chicken NZ which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be hosted by Mediaworks on the day of Texas Chicken Rotorua’s grand opening
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Texas Chicken reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms and Conditions. Texas Chicken reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole and unfettered discretion.
- Only one entry to the prize draw per person is allowed and only one prize will be awarded.
- All entries become the property of Texas Chicken with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the promoter may use the entrant’s details for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The total value of the prize will be $520. The prize a years worth of Texas Chicken in the value of $520 amount in vouchers.
- There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize.
- Winners will be notified on the day of the grand opening on site after successfully guessing “The Lock Box” code.
- The winner must be 18 years or older and will be required to show a form of valid photographic ID when claiming the prize.
- The winner must sign any release form(s) as may be required by the Texas Chicken (and its associated agencies and companies), and/or any other third party directly or indirectly involved in and with the prize and refusal to sign such form(s) shall result in the immediate forfeiture of the prize and that person shall have no claim, action or recourse at law or otherwise, against Texas Chicken in respect of the forfeiture.
- Prizes are non-transferable, not for re-sale, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- If a winner is untraceable within 90 days after Texas Chickens reasonable efforts, Texas Chicken will conduct a "second chance draw" for any unclaimed or outstanding prize. The second chance draw will be open to all eligible entrants who were not selected as winners before the Closing Date. The winner of the second chance draw will be notified in one weeks’ time.
- No responsibility is accepted by Texas Chicken for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement prize will apply for such matters. Texas Chicken accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- Texas Chickens will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to third party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- Texas Chicken reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions, and conditions of operation of the promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State or Territory where required.
- Failure by Texas Chicken to enforce its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Texas Chicken (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Texas Chickens control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Texas Chickens) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Texas Chickens;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or any entrant; or
- the use of the prize.
17. By entering a Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. Any copyright associated with an entry will be owned by Texas Chicken New Zealand.